2014年3月26日 星期三

韓國醫生的忠告

(原文來源不詳,純屬翻譯習作,內容信不信由你,我不負任何責任)
圖片來源

Q: Doctor, I've heard that cardiovascular  exercise can prolong life. Is this true?
醫生,聽說增加心跳的運動可以延年益壽,是真的嗎?

A: Heart only good for so many beats... Don't waste on exercise. Everything wears out eventually.
心臟一生能跳多少次,早有定數,你不要做運動浪費掉。甚麼東西最後都會用到衰竭的。
Speeding up your heart will not make you live longer; it's like saying you extend life of car by driving faster. Want to live longer? Take a  nap.
心跳得快一點不會令你長命,就像開車快一點不會使車更耐用。你想長壽,不如去睡一會。

Q: Should I reduce my alcohol intake?
我應該少酒嗎?


A: Oh no. Wine made from fruit. Brandy distilled wine, that means they take water out of fruity bit so you get even more of goodness that way. Beer also made of grain. Bottom up!
不,葡萄酒是用水果釀製的,白蘭地則是葡萄酒蒸餾而成,即是從果汁抽去水份罷了,你喝到的是水果的精華。啤酒也是麥製的,隨便喝吧!

Q: How can I  calculate my body/fat ratio?
我需要計算我的身體 / 脂肪比率嗎?

A: Well, if you have body and you have fat, your ratio one to one....If you have 2 body, your ratio two to one.
你有一個身體,也有脂肪,比率永遠是一比一,除非你有兩個身體。

Q: What are some of the advantages of participating in a regular exercise program?
參加定期運動課程有好處嗎?

A: Can't think of single one, sorry. My philosophy: No pain...good!
一點好處都沒有。我的哲學是:無病無痛,管他的!

Q: Aren't fried foods bad for you?
煎炸食物有害嗎?

A: YOU NOT LISTENING!
Food fried in vegetable oil.How getting more vegetable be bad?
你沒有聽清楚我的話!只要是用「植物」油來炸,怎會有問題 ?

Q : Will sit-ups help prevent me from getting a little soft around the middle?
仰臥起坐運動可以幫我收腰嗎?

A: Oh no! When you exercise muscle, it get bigger. You should only be doing sit-up if you want bigger stomach.
怎會?運動只會令肌肉發大,你想有大肚腩就去做喇!

Q: Is chocolate bad for me?
吃朱古力對健康不好的嗎?

A: You crazy?!? HEL-LO-O!! Cocoa bean!
Another vegetable! It best feel-good food around!
你神經病?!你現在聽清楚:朱古力,「可可豆」製的哦!植物來的哦!是令人快樂的好食物!

Q: Is swimming good for your figure?
游泳對纖體有效麼?

A: If swimming good for figure, explain whale to me.
游泳也可以纖體,你看看那些鯨魚吧。

Q: Is getting in shape important for my lifestyle?
身體看來有型不是很重要的嗎?

A: Hey! 'Round '   is shape!
唏!「圓」型也是「型」!

8 則留言:

  1. Mike Chan上午7:05

    -陣出街食碗牛雜,再叫碗豬腳麵,再返屋企自己做豬油渣豉油撈飯,飽到坐唔落。瞓覺前蒞-杯藍帶尊尼行路。過幾日隊曬屋企幾樽干邑威士忌金門高梁。

    回覆刪除
  2. Q: Is chocolate bad for me?
    吃朱古對健康不好的嗎?

    漏左「力」的朱古力 , 偷工減料 , 滲假劣雜 , 肯定是地球上某個強大國家的產品 , 話你知 , 一定對健康不好 !

    回覆刪除
  3. 其實幾好笑,人的壽命有幾長,生病不生病,當然飲食和運動是需要的,但最重要的是情緒,如果時常驚這樣,擔心那樣,這樣吃得幾健康,做幾多運動也沒用。看看曾是美國暢銷書Anita Moorjani 的Dying to be me,必有得著。所以常提醒自己不必太擔心,管好自己的情緒便是了。

    回覆刪除
    回覆
    1. 情緒平佳的人更加應該做些運動,運動時會產生安多芬,令心情變好,很有效。

      刪除
    2. 更正:是情緒不佳的人

      刪除
  4. 擺明是笑話來的,看完笑笑便是。

    回覆刪除